Burning Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT

Go down

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT Empty [Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT

Post  Pepperman Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Wins: 24 Losses: 2

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT 260_swampert_2_m
Swampert @ Leftovers
Torrent
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SAtt
Relaxed
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake

Not only is Swampert the lead, but he is also the glue that holds this team together. Swmapert's job starts at setting up rocks and ends with him sponging physical hits while using Roar to spread entry hazard damage, scout and screw over pokemon attempting to set-up.

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT 242_blissey_1_f
Blissey@ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
- Arommatherapy
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave

Blissey cripples so much with Thunder Wave and Softboiled. Cleric Bliss' Aromatherapy allows me to get rid of all status that cripple my team, whether that's Poison on Swampert or Paralyze on Salamence and Heatran or Burn on Scizor. Softboiled and Seismic Toss are self explanatory.

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT Pokemon_salamenceSprite
Salamence@ Life Orb
Intimidate
16 Atk / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Naïve
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Outrage

One of the best wall-breakers out there. Mixmence's EVs allow him to OHKO pretty much anything with Stealth Rock support and 2HKO oncoming walls, both physical and special. He has great synergy with Scizor.

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT 212_scizor_1_m
Scizor@ Choice Band
Technician
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe
Adamant
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Does Scizor even need an explanation? It's staple in almost every team. U-turn is used early game for scouting purposes, while Bullet Punch tears apart anything that doesn't resist it.

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT Heatran
Heatran@ Choice Scarf
Flash Fire
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Atk
Naive
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Hidden Power Ice

Scarftran has great synergy with Scizor. Comes into fire attacks and hits back hard with its huge special attack. Earth power is for other Heatrans. Explosion is mostly there for Latias, a huge threat once Blissey and Starmie are out of the way. Opted for Hidden Power Ice over Dragon Pulse to rape Flygon and Salamence.

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT 121_starmie_1_m
Stamie@ Life Orb
Natural Cure
Timid
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Takes care of any and all dragons. A pretty good Gyarados counter as well. Comes out before Mence to spin away any entry hazards, then either hits something for super-effective damage with the BoltBeam combo or STAB Hydro Pump.

Feel Free to add commentary or advice
Pepperman
Pepperman
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT Empty Re: [Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:11 am

look really awsome but to weak against ground types ok. ps:i dont c any of my sav pkmn there ok xp.

Back to top Go down

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT Empty RMT

Post  Pepperman Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 am

[PP]Eclipzo wrote:look really awsome but to weak against ground types ok. ps:i dont c any of my sav pkmn there ok xp.
The only ground type pokemon who poses some sort of threat to this team is Dugtrio, and since they're always banded, i can sacrifice a pokemon for revenge killing. BTW the epic pokes i got from you arent gonna be revealed cuz they're in my other teams Razz
Pepperman
Pepperman
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT Empty Re: [Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Well im glad u cover that out bro but still none of my sav pkmn Im sad boojuu X< XP ^u^ later and like my pic says FUCK YEAH!!!!! lets all have an epic day. ps:Alfa always does lol XD later.

Back to top Go down

[Insert Vaguely Gay Title Here] RMT Empty RMT

Post  Pepperman Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 pm

[PP]Eclipzo wrote:Well im glad u cover that out bro but still none of my sav pkmn Im sad boojuu X< XP ^u^ later and like my pic says FUCK YEAH!!!!! lets all have an epic day. ps:Alfa always does lol XD later.
Actually i just realized the Heatran is yours
Pepperman
Pepperman
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 am

Twisted Evil really i love u man lol go tran do it bby later bro cya!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum